What is GiveBIG?
GiveBIG Washington is a 24-hour (now extended to 48-hours) online giving campaign that promotes philanthropy across Washington. Organized by 501 Commons, this event is open to IRS tax-exempt organizations serving and headquartered in Washington State. This year’s GiveBIG opens for early giving on April 15 and runs through the GiveBIG days on May 5-6, 2020.
When is GiveBIG?
- Early giving runs from April 15th - May 4th, 2020
- RCPA's profile page and FUNdraising pages are able to accept donations during Early Giving
- Giving days are May 5th - May 6th, 2020
- Donations will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on May 6.
How can you help?
- Choose a nonprofit to fundraise for (link for RCPA: https://www.givebigwa.org/rcpa)
- Create your own FUNdraising page
- Share your FUNdraising page with your network
How to share your page
- Share the FUNdraising page link on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Use these graphics if desired or create your own!
- Send an email out to your network requesting donations
Use this email header if desired or create your own: Email Header
- Use Hashtags (#GiveBIGWA #GiveBIG #10yearsofgiving #givewhereyoulive)
- Share pictures from RCPA events and make it personal - stories make a huge impression!